Friday, July 25, 2008

Moderate day

Dread, today started soooo sloooow!
Before we had lunch, we had a 3 hour blocking-session, which took so much attention and patience, it seemed like 3 days!
Well, after that: just vocals and cast movement. (Singing and dancing)

So, next up: the interesting part of today.
Our host-family took us out to a stroll in Denver, which was really cool, since they took us out, and eventually, we went to see a movie: Mamma Mia, which I recommend to anyway who love "musical-movies". It was just awesome.

Here are some of the pictures we took on the stroll!

Oh, by the way: I just took out my strange-hair-thing. It just didn't feel right, but the Etheopian girls just kept pushing me. So, I did it, I'm done.

Bubbayz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear F,
Nice blog and pics again. Very very kind of the hostfamily to take you out. You all look great on the pics. Is there any news on your part of the show? What will you do? Singing, dancing, playing the sax? Glad you have your "own hair" back.....
Hugs and kisses
Jline

Anonymous said...

He badass dude!

You should behave more like an adult, son (ghehehe). I loved your hair done, with the long tail. But you said it yourself, your glasses do not fit the profile. Maybe you can try to buy a small pair of glasses (round - hippy shape) or not wear your glasses at all!

I really like the pics you took of the muppet Laura Aussems. Is she Belgian? Could be!

Man, I enjoy your journals. Keep up the good work. CU l8r!

SSD

ps how many of you play travian?