Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 Days

Man am I tired!

10 o' clock here, but it feels like 1 in the morning.
We talked about blocking today. That means: where does everyone get on and off the stage during the show. We did the whole show twice, so that took a lot of time.

Oh, just for the matter: every wednesday will be the long day!

About the "education"-thingie I talked about earlier: I got teamed up with Cheryssa, and we get to do an activity. We got this cool game, which is great for an "ice-breaker", and let everyone get to know eachother better. We got 10 minutes, and we think it will work. =)

Well, what can I say,
I feel really bad... I miss my girlfriend a lot... I don't know what to say, but it feels like I haven't seen her for months...
I love you, sweetheart,

Now, for something completely different, which also threw me out of my comfort zone:
Meron cornrowed my hair today, and I currently look like a hip-hip senior!

Look pictures!


Anyways:
Photo Albums:
21-22 July
23 July


Bubbayz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAaaaaaAAAAaaaAAaaAaaaaHHH!!!!
Hoe eng! :P

Het beste daar, en probeer je niet te slecht te voelen, weet uit ervaring dat het daar alleen erger van wordt.

Petri

Anonymous said...

Hay Freek,
Where is your beautiful hair????? Your pride......hairy hair, like in the musical. You know I like that. Tell me, was that you standing on the table? Hope you feel better today.
Love and kisses
Lien