Monday, July 21, 2008

Host family special 1 (Cearley's)

So, short yesterday: I was kinda sad, for some reason, but half of the cast went to batman, and it was really cool.

Today: Today was the first Host-family day. So I will post pictures of my host family now:

So, these is my hostfamily:

Upper row:
Steve Cearley, my host dad,
Martha Cearly, my host mom,
Mogly, the younger host-dog (the older didn't want to be on the pic)
Cathy Cearly, my host sister,

Lower row:
Zach Murphy, my host-bro and fellow castmate
Ben Cearley, my other host-bro and fellow castmate.

So, Zach and I are guests at the family Cearley. They are really sweet people, and they have two dogs: Blue and Mogly. We have some great time together. We are in really good hands. I will miss these people when I have to leave in a few weeks...

Now, more pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Freek,
Nice family you have in Denver! Your hostfamily looks very nice and I can imagine it will be hard for you to leave them in a couple of weeks. Till then, enjoy! Nice shirt you are wearing (monkey with glasses?). Kind regards to the Cearly's and UWP!
Lots of love -> lien