Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yup Yup

Alrighty then!

I've kept silent a few days... Not that I didn't wanted to post here, but I had other priorities... Ah, well!

So, whats the news?

1> I am currently busy with my "Police Certifiate". You know, so that everyone knows I'm a good guy who doesn't run off with anybody's car. In Holland however, they take a verrrry long time, before this whole project is finished. I have to go to the community centre, than, send my (half filled in) documents to Brussels (where one of the Up With People headquarters is), then, fill in some more, send it to the Dutch government, fill in more again and THEN it's ready to be send to Denver. (The main headquarters)
2> I think I'm through my potential sponsors. I haven't heard anything from any sponsors in a few days now. I don't expect to be busy with it daily from now on, like before...
3> So, now I have to find other ways of fundraising. Things I'm thinking about:
- Sell stuff on a flee market
- Find a good paying job
- Give a party where people can pay money if they want (or if they want to drink or something... Don't know yet)
- Do the same thing, but now I play a movie on the wall with a beamer, and you can join me.
- Other stuff, any fun ideas?

So, that's most of the news now. Nothing much, I guess, but well... the trip didn't start yet, right?

So long!

Frederik

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-geen mangas meer
-je mangas aan mij verkopen

Siddin said...

Of ik wil ze ook wel kopen...

Frederik said...

Ik verkoop ze niet :)
Maar ik koop ze ook niet meer, totdat ik terug ben ;)

Siddin said...

Verdorie =P