Thursday, April 3, 2008

Next Saturday...

Hey there!

So, what's new? I can tell you! Next Saturday (that's two days from now), there will be a big meeting with most of the students I'm about to travel with (From Holland, Belgium, Germany and more!) in Utrecht! You can guess that I'm very excited to meet the people who have to keep me company for more than 5 months!

I have already had some contact with a few other Dutch people. There already is some kind of 'click', so I guess everything will be alright! Those eople are very nice :)

So, the meeting will be at 12:30. I don't know how long it will last, but I guess I'll be just in time to update this blog after that! (At least, I hope to be)

That's all that's new for today, folks!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Siddin said...

Zotjes.
Hopelijk vallen ze goed mee!

Succes!