Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wanted!

"My birthday is just a month away already! What should I ask for?", was what I was wondering today. You know, I'm one of those people who wants a lot of nice, cool things!
Then I knew! "Let's ask a lot of usefull things this year"! For my journey to far away lands!

So I started thinking... What should I ask for? What would I defenitely need?


Some of the things I thought about:

- Laptop (with internet, to update this blog every now and then)
- USB-stick (to have access to a lot of needed data)
- Keycoard (they have those new digital keycoards, on which you can put a lot of photo's to move in a slideshow!)
- Money (Okay, very... unoriginal, but still usefull! I defenitely need (pocket-)money on my journey)
- Backpack (speaking for itself!)



Well, if you have some more tips... you can always post a reply! (You knew that, right?) I'd love to have tips for usefull things to travel with, that are fun to ask for your birthday!

Till next time! Bubbay!

Oh, and you have untied shoelaces! (April's fools day!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

een fototoestel?

-siddin

Anonymous said...

a good book for the long flights?


-jandemaffe

Siddin said...

eum... een paar warhammer poppetjes voor als de heimwee net iets te erg wordt?
Kan je ze eens knuffelen.

OH!

Een knuffel? =P

Anonymous said...

-Wheel of Time books
-www.laptopshop.nl (laptop)
-www.alternate.nl (other hardware)
-www.google.nl (when you get lonely)

-Loekie