Thursday, April 24, 2008

So... Much... To... Tell...

Okay, it's been a while since I posted here, and I'm a little ashamed of myself that I didn't post earlier, but so be it.

So, let me list some things that I did last week, which are connected to my journey:

- Got things from wanted list
- New sponsors
- Police assurence

First of all: I got something from my wanted list! Yeey! My girlfriend gave me a teddybear, which I can take with me! Aaaah, she's such a sweet girl :) Thank you!
Second: I got news from some sponsors! Yes! The sponsorlist is still growing! One of our neigbours wanted a sponsor-letter, so I gave him one. He would ask his partners if their company would sponsor me.
Also, the local Lions club said my presentation was as strong as iron! They will support me also!
Third: I am on my way to complete the Police assurence. I only need the government to sign it, and then that's finished also!

So, it's been pretty busy, and I had little time to post here. I hope you don't blame me, since it's not my fault. It's no-one's fault and all is right :)

Well,
Bubbayz!

No comments: