Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The clothes make the man

So, clothes...

When you travel with Up With People you have a maximum amount of weight you may take with you. This amount is set to 20 kilograms. Within this 20 kilograms, you have to take the following clothes with you:

- A very high quality suit, for meeting presidents and important people,
- A good looking quality suit (or the same as the above) for when meeting the hostfamilies
- Normal clothes, like jeans and t-shirts
- Old clothes that may become dirty
- Old shoes for walking
- Black dancing shoes that go with the high quality suit, and for dancing on stage!

So you can understand, that's a lot to take with you! And that's just the clothes! How about the other stuff you have to take with you? Well, just make sure you stay within the set amount of weight, and you'll be fine. However, I want to take less with me, since I highly doubt there will be no opportunity to buy some souvenirs.

Well, so, what do I have already? ALL OF THEM!
Oh, wait, no, I don't have the dancing shoes, but I will buy them very soon!

That's it about clothes,
have a nice day!

No comments: