Friday, April 4, 2008

Just some updates


Yeah, well, I don't have anything impressive to say...

Oh, but I do! I got a new sponsor! Yeah! Very nice! Expect a new logo on the blog soon people!

And, another thing! AAARH! Tomorrow is when I will meet my partners in cri... travel! I'm verrrry excited, 'cause I don't have a clue about who I'm talking to on MSN at the moment... (I said before I think they are nice people, right?)

Anywayz, I already got a few people following this blog, and I haven't even left the country =P That's just crazy! I figured this whole blog might be a little interesting to follow, right, right? =)

That's all for today, I guess...

Cee Yuu Next Time!
Bubbayz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Fredrick, it's all nice to hear about your 'wider' view on the world. But could you tell your followers something more 'bout your upcoming journey?

Like: when do you leave, Where do you go, What is wrong with you, ehh i mean what is your main purpose of leaving all the people behind who are sitting right behind there computer wondering what it would be like if the world would be a lot more exciting, like your upcoming huge adventure.

Greetz:D

Siddin said...

Die bubbayz zijn de max.