Monday, August 4, 2008

day off

I know I haven't been on a lot lately, sorry for that,
well, let me talk about it:

1> These last few days were killing me! They are tiring me out, and today was the first day in 3 weeks I could actually sleep in.
2> You guys should not get used to a daily update: When I'll be in the Philipines, or maybe even in some places in Mexico: there will be times I can't update for weeks! Just get used to it.
3> Last few days weren't interesting, okay..

So, about number 3: we did a few run-throughs of our show, we practiced the songs we already know. The only thing interesting of the last few days was that we are learning a Spanish medley! That one's actually quite fun!

Today was interesting though: I slept in till 10:40 (for the first time I can sleep later then 6:00 in the 3 weeks I'm here), and just when I was finally talking to my family for the first time in a week, I realized that we were going to a picknick in the park. I felt really bad about that, since I really wanted to talk to my girlfriend... I haven't talked to her in 2 weeks now... I miss her so much... It's killing me...

Well, we got to our picknick which was fun, since a few other castmates showed up. (Euhm... Jenny, Ai, SuengBom, Josh, Anthony and Eduardo) We went to fish some crawfish in the creek and we played some volleyball. None of them lasted very long, but it was fun to do!

After that, we went to go shopping. First thing we did was going to "Build-a-bear", which I consider a "hole in the market". You can make your own bear there! I made 2: one for me, one for my girlfriend. I called them "Freddy and Ezzie". Ezzie has a "I love you" sound in it, and has a ribbon. Freddy just has a bandana. I stuffed the bears, and added a heart in both of them (Everyone needs a heart, right).
I had a lot of fun there. My hostsister made a "pirate"-bear, which is really cool too!

After that, we went to some gatches-stores. I almost bought some "christmas presents" for the family when I get back, but I don't know for who I have to make a "surprise", so I can't actually buy something...

Well, that's about it. I really miss my home, and my girlfriend the most of all...

Now, here you go! 2 pictures: one of me and me bears, the other one is Zach in one of the stores we went to!

Bubbayz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Freek,
Weer een leuke blog, met mooie foto's. Fijn dat de show wat vorm begint te krijgen. Komt vast meer bij kijken dan je wellicht vantevoren hebt gedacht. Vanwaar de Spaanse songs? Heeft vast met Mexico te maken, he! Zijn er al meer foto's van de show beschikbaar? Graag tot de volgende keer. Dikke kus en knuffel <3 Jline